How much does a Perform Party cost?
Perform Parties with one party leader cost £175 for the first hour (£185 outside the M25) and £87.50 (£92.50 outside the M25) for all subsequent hours. Party leaders can host a maximum of 30 children per party. For parties with over 30 children, a second party leader will be required.
All parties include FREE invitations, name stickers for the children and personalised certificates.
What do the party leaders actually do?
Our Leaders will stimulate children's imaginations through a mixture of improvisation songs, story-telling and lots more. They will arrive dressed in a character of your chosen theme and lead the children through a selection of high energy games, dances and songs with the emphasis on having lots of fun.
- Please note that with Perform parties we supply an experienced Party Leader, but we do not organise the whole event. You’ll need to find a suitable venue, send out the invites (although we provide printed invitations) and provide the refreshments, etc.
How long do the parties last?
- Usually 1 hour, which is enough for most children as the games are quite energetic.
- Two hours are available if requested but the cost increases on a proportional basis.
- Please don’t ask the party leader to stay for longer on the day. Call us on 020 7255 9120 as soon as possible if you need to make a change.
Can younger or older children join in?
- Perform Parties are designed for a specific age-range (4-7year olds) and are therefore not suitable for children who are either much younger or older.
How many children can attend the party?
- Each party leader can host a maximum of 30 children. If the party is any larger a second leader is provided at an additional cost.
Where can I host the party?
- You’ll need to find a suitable venue, whether that’s in your home or somewhere hired.
- It's best to try to create a space for the activities, away from the rest of the party of at least 9 x 7 metres (just under 30ft).
- We recommend a clear space without obstacles. For example, balloons or decorations should be put out of reach.
- Please note we don’t organise any refreshments, food or offer parties outside under any circumstances.
Can parents watch or join in?
- It’s better if the adults leave the children alone to do the activities as it can make them self-conscious and more reluctant to join in.
- If parents are keen to watch (or sometimes even join in!) they can pop in for the last 15 minutes to see the fun.
Will the party leaders be any good?
- They are our best teachers with years of experience and fully trained to handle large and lively groups of children.
- All our party leaders are all experienced theatre professionals and love what they do.
- They're super-skilled at entertaining and engaging with the children from the moment they arrive.
What do the invitations look like?
- We'll send you a batch of colourful invitations for you to write and send out. Here’s what they look like:
What do the certificates look like?
- All the children will receive a certificate at the end of the party to say they’ve attended. Here’s what they look like:
I’ve booked the party. What now?
- We will book your party leader as soon as possible and confirm this in writing together with their contact information.
- If you requested them, invitations will be sent to you immediately.
- A few days before the party, your Perform Party Leader will call you to find out about your child and go through all the details.